Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I’m Done!

I have officially graduated this past Saturday and am spending my first official week of summer vacation exactly where I want to be… At my Grandparents! They are the most amazing people in the world (if I do say so myself and I have about all the rest of my immediate and extended family to verify that fact)…

005

 

038

024

My mom (holding back tears) and me after I received my diploma.

026

My friend Emily, me, and my cousin Meaghan (who graduates in about a week and is my “adopted sis”) after the ceremony.

030

Me and my best friends Sarah (she graduates soon and is another “adopted sis”, too) and Joe (my “adopted brother”).

078

Me in the graduation dress my amazing seamstress sister made me. You can see her Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/simplymallory

039

Friends at the party afterwards.

041

The guys hanging out and playing football…I think :)

042

Two very sweet friends (Rachel and Rebekah) writing notes to put in the vase (I will be making a collage out of all the notes, words of wisdom and Scripture passages).

044

Sarah, Hayden, Rachel, and Rebekah.

046

My awesome cake…how else do you describe it.

051 052

Kenzie and Kyrie (more “adopted sisters”).

053

Rebekah and Emily chatting.

054

Mr. Grab and Mr. Nichols (my best friends’ dad).

058

Philip swinging (he’s adorable).

059

My Aunt Stephanie, words can’t describe her… She’s amazing.

061

My awesome cake-master, Danielle, Nicola, and her daughter.

063

My brother and his best friend--“What can I say!”

064

Clara and Kenzie outside.

069

My adorable cousin, Katie Rae.

075

Matthew, Harry, Mr. Nichols, and Joe.

076

Kyle, Matthew, Harry.

P.S.  I have two friends (Emilee and Avery) who somehow eluded the camera lens.

1 comment:

Hayden said...

of course you got a picture of me eating.... ;)
Congrats, Terrah! :)